The principal products of the company are a range of laboratory notebooks. These are designed to facilitate their use in keeping a record of invention for the purposes of establishing priority for the US patent system. They are also suitable for as a robust general purpose laboratory notebook. These notebooks are made in Australia with careful attention to local requirements.
In addition we provide a number of services to customise the notebooks to the requirements of clients.
Features* of the books
- The 128 page notebooks contain 118 consecutively numbered pages in either a 6mm square grid or 6mm lined layout with three choices of cover colour.
- The 208 page notebooks contain 199 consecutively numbered pages in lined layout with a blue cover.
- all current stock books are hard covered with a water resistant finish and section sewn
- the cover provides space for recording project details on the front and spine
- the round spine ensures that the book open flat
- administrative pages are provided to assist in good record keeping, consisting of
- feint ruled in a light grey ink
- clear labels at the top and bottom of each page for date, title, and signatures
- a 'continued from' and 'continued on' box on each page to assist in keeping track of different experiments
* Not all features are available in all books
You can view images of the covers and samples of the pages of our notebooks by clicking on the products button at the top of the page. This gives you some idea of the layout of the book, but of course it is impossible to get any feel for the quality of the books from images on the web. If you are genuinely interested in purchasing any of our notebooks and would like to see them please contact us
to arrange a free sample.